1. On what date and by whom was application for charter made by the provisional directors of the Farmers' Bank?
2. On what date or dates was the required deposit made with the Finance Department, and by whom and by what cash or cheques?
3. What steps were taken by the Treasury Board to satisfy the requirements of section 15 of the Bank Act?
4. What was the date of issue of the charter and to what persons?
5. Did the Finance Department or any of its officials, the Finance Minister or any other member of the government, receive any communications, verbal or written, previous to the issue of the certificate of the Treasury Board, cautioning, warning or suggesting inquiry as to the standing or character of the promoters, or the proceedings by which the deposit was procured?
6. If so, did the government make any inquiry or investigation with the view of satisfying itself as to the bona fides and sufficiency of the undertaking?
Subtopic: THE FARMERS' BANK.