1. Did the Department of Marine and Fisheries instruct Mr. Lord, the agent at Charlottetown, to remove the range lights at the Sandhills, Cascumpec Harbour, Prince county, Prince Edward Island, on or about the first day of May, 1901 ?
2. If so, were those instructions given because the lights were in a wrong position and dangerous to mariners frequenting the harbour ?
3. On what date was the change made ?
4. Was the department aware that the lights were in a wrong position from the date of the instructions to Mr. Lord until the change was made ?
5. Were the lights in operation from the first of May until the change was made, and was the keeper paid his salary during that time ?
Subtopic: CASCUMPEC HARBOUR, P. E. I.-RANGE LIGHTS AT THE SANDHILLS.