1. How many ocean merchant vessels visited the port of Quebec during the season of navigation 1908?
2. What was the gross tonnage of these
3. Under what flag did each of these vessels sail?
4. How many of these vessels belong to the Canadian merchant marine, and what proportion of the tonnage do they represent?
5. What frontage did the Quebec Harbour Commission allot in 1908, in order to permit merchant vessels to embark and land their passengers and goods on the quay?
6. What warehouses and plant did the Quebec Harbour Commission allot in 1908 to facilitate the embarkation and landing of goods transported by these merchant vessels?
7. What is the exact state of the frontage and facilities for storage and operation which the Quebec Harbour Commission has set aside in favour of the ocean transports for the season of navigation in 1910?
Subtopic: QUEBEC HARBOUR.