1. Is it the intention of the government to spend any money on making a harbour at Inverness, Nova Scotia, this season?
2. Has any amount been already spent on this work for land, and to whom, for timber, and for foreman's fees?
3. If the work is done this season, will it
be by opening up a channel to Melsaac's pond, or in the rebuilding and repair of the old piers outside?
4. How much does the government propose to spend this season on this work?
5. Has the government any word of serious damage being done to the old piers by a late severe storm ?
6. What is the government engineer's estimate for building and extending pier and for dredging boat channel to Mclsaac's pond, respectively ?
Subtopic: INVERNESS HARBOUR IMPROVEMENTS.