1. Are the two water lots on the St. Charles river situate in front cadastral lots Nos. 582A and 583B, of the parish of St. Roch, in the county of Quebec, the property of the Quebec Harbour Commissioners, under the statutes governing that body?
2. Have the said two water lots above described, been sold by the Quebec government
to private individuals within the past four years? If so, to what persons have the said lots been sold, and for what price?
3. Who are to-day the registered owners of said two water lots, and in what proportion for each person?
4. What is the superficial area of said water lots, in arpents and in foot measure?
5. Has the conveyance of said water lots been ratified by the Governor General in Council pursuant to paragraph 2 of article 20 of chapter 34, of 62-63 Victoria?
Subtopic: SALE OF, WATER LOTS AT QUEBEC.