1. Will tenders be called for construction of the proposed new East-West runway at Vancouver International Airport and, if so (a) on what date (b) when is construction on the runway scheduled to begin (c) when is the runway scheduled to come into use?
2. Are any criteria applicable to the distance between operating runways and land occupied for residential purposes at Vancouver International Airport and, if so, what are they?
3. Does the Department of Transport, at this time, own all the land within the boundaries prescribed in such criteria?
4. Does the Department of Transport, at this time, own all the land within the boundaries projected for the new East-West runway in accordance with the criteria?
5. Does the Department of Transport plan to construct a large cargo terminal north of the proposed East-West runway at Vancouver Airport and, if so, when is construction scheduled to start?
Subtopic: VANCOUVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT-CONSTRUCTION OF PROPOSED NEW EAST-WEST RUNWAY