1. Has a deduction been made from the pay of any of the men of ' C ' Battery, which served in South Africa?
2. If so, why was such deduction made?
3. Does it affect all the members of the Battery, and if not, why not?
4. What was the total amount of the deduction, if any, and how many members of the Battery did it affect?
5. Upon what basis was the deduction made?
THE MINISTER OF MILITIA AND DEFENCE (Hon. F. W. Borden). No deduction has been made, but I would suggest to the hon, gentleman, in order to bring all the facts in reference to this matter properly before the House, that he make a motion.
Subtopic: THE SOUTH AFRICAN WAR-PAY OF MEN.