1. What was the average price of homes built in Canada under Central Mortgage and Housing for the years 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963 and 1964?
2. What was the average land costs for these years?
3. What are the land costs for Central Mortgage and Housing homes in the cities of Hamilton, Kitchener, Metropolitan Toronto, Oshawa, Ottawa, Kingston, London and Peterborough in 1962-63?
4. What is the cost per lot, including land costs, all utilities and curbs, gutters, paved streets and storm drains in the following cities: Hamilton, Kitchener, Metropolitan Toronto. Oshawa, Ottawa, Kingston, London and Peterborough?
5. Do any municipalities ask for assistance toward trunk services for a Central Mortgage project and, if so, which municipalities?
Subtopic: PRICES OF C.M.H.C. HOMES