1. What is the total number of inmates in federal penitentiaries as of the last date for which the annual report was prepared?
2. What is the total staff employed in these penitentiaries and, of these, how many are guards, teachers, psychologists, psychiatrists, etc.?
3. What qualifications are required for the professional staff?
4. What are the minimum qualifications for guards employed in penitentiaries?
5. Is there a compulsory training course for people hired as guards and, if so, what type of course, and how long does it take to complete this course?
6. How many penitentiaries are there in Canada?
Subtopic: INMATES AND STAFFS OF PENITENTIARIES