Mr. GAUVREAU asked :
1. At the time of the reported suspension of Mr. J. U. Gregory at Quebec, who was the Shipping Master and who was his assistant ?
2. Did Mr. J. P. O'Brien, of the Marine Stores, occupy the position of assistant ?
3. Who recommended Captain Chas. Koenig for the position of assistant ?
4. What are the other positions in the Marine Service held by the said Captain Koenig ?
5. What salary is attached to each of such positions ?
6. Did Captain Koenig reoommend a new division of the position of Light Inspector ?
Subtopic: THE SHIPPING MASTER AT QUEBEC, AND HIS ASSISTANT.