1. What was the purchase priee or first cost of the government steamer or ice-breaker ' Montcalm '?
2. What amount has been expended on said steamer for repairs since purchased or built, up to first of May, 1908, year by year?
3. What amount has been expended for furnishings, viz.: furniture, carpeting, floor
cloth, bedding, crockery, silverware, cutlery,
4. What has been the total expenditure in connection with said steamer including salaries of crew, clothing, provisions, &c.?
5. What revenue has been received for work done by said steamer since acquired?-
Subtopic: ICE-BREAKER ' MONTCALM.'