1. Will there be any reduction of T.C.A. staff in Winnipeg as the result of impending transfers?
2. Have any employees agreed to move to Montreal? If so, how many?
3. What will be the situation of employees who, due to family commitments, find that they cannot transfer to Montreal?
4. How many individuals were in the employ of T.C.A. in Winnipeg on June 1, 1947, 1952 and 1957?
5. As the result of departments closing down or being removed, how many employees have been moved to Montreal in the last 10 years?
6. Have any employees lost their jobs as the result of their being unwilling to change their place of residence? If so, how many?
Mr. MacDonald, Parliamentary Assistant, for the Minister of Transport: Mr. Speaker, the management of Trans-Canada Air Lines advises that in regard to part 1-
November 20, 1957 (23rd Parliament, 1st Session)