1. What is the estimated total federal government expenditure for the fiscal year 1957-1958 on roads, bridges and grade separations?
2. Of the total amount, approximately how much will be paid to provincial governments; and how much directly by the federal government for work under its jurisdiction?
FURNITURE PURCHASES & SALES
Question No. 204-Mr. Fraser (Peterborough):
1. What office equipment, such as desks, chairs, filing cabinets, etc., has been purchased by the government since January 1, 1956?
2. What was the value of this equipment?
3. Has any or all of it been disposed of through Crown Assets Disposal Corporation or by any other means?
4. If so, to what firms or individuals was it sold?
5. What quantity was sold to each individual or firm, and at what price in each case?