1. Has the Department of Defence Production let any contracts within the last year to F. W. Jones & Son, Bedford, Quebec, to supply a Royal Canadian Air Force base in British Columbia with pallets?
2. If so, how many pallets were ordered?
3. Where and when were the tenders for these pallets advertised?
4. How are they being shipped to British Columbia?
5. Were any tenders submitted from British Columbia firms? If so, what are the names of those who tendered?
6. Have any pallets been ordered by the defence production department, during the past year from other firms in Quebec or Ontario to be used in British Columbia?
Subtopic: DEFENCE PRODUCTION-PALLETS