To Mr. Euchariste Harvey who paid the corporation the price of $1,800 and who has undertaken to demolish down to the level of the concrete floors and remove from the site, two reinforced concrete and brick buildings and a two storey temporary frame building.
GRANTS TO SANATORIA, QUEBEC Mr. Gingues:
1. What sanatoria in the province of Quebec have received federal grants to improve their technical equipment during the last five years?
2. What were the amounts of such grants?
3. Have any sanatoria received grants towards the rehabilitation of tubercular patients? If so, what were the amounts of such grants?
4. Have any sanatoria received grants for the purchase of trailers (mobile clinics) for the detection of tuberculosis?
5. What amount has the sanatorium at Sherbrooke received during the last five years for technical equipment and medicine?
6. Have the provinces asked for rimifon?
Subtopic: DREDGE NO. 117