1. Did the defence department since January 1, 1951, construct a recreational building at H.M.C.S. Naden, Vancouver island?
2. If so, what was the cost of the project?
3. Was the work performed by (a) cost plus contract; (b) contract by tender?
4. If cost plus contract, what is the name of the firm which did the work?
5. If tenders were called what are the names of the firms tendering and the amount of each tender?
6. What was the name of the successful tenderer?
7. What is the floor area of this building?
Subtopic: RECREATIONAL BUILDING, H.M.C.S. "NADEN"