1. Were any motor vehicles purchased by the federal government or any department thereof, in Alberta, between January 1, 1949 and January 1, 1953?
2. If so, what was the total number purchased?
3. How many motor vehicles of each trade name were purchased?
4. What were the names and addresses of all dealers from whom purchases were made and how many units were purchased from each?
5. Were all purchases made by tender? If not, what method is employed in determining from whom purchases are to be made?
Subtopic: MOTOR VEHICLE PURCHASES, ALBERTA