1. Does the Department of National Defence publish a booklet entitled Canadian Army Journal?
2. If so, who is the editor?
3. How many copies of each number are issued?
4. Are the copies paid for, or are they issued free?
5. If any copies are issued free, how many?
6. How many persons are employed in the preparation and issuance of this publication?
7. What is the cost, annually, of the Canadian Army Journal?
8. What were the numbers of each issue printed for the months of October 1952, November 1952, December 1952, and January 1953?
Subtopic: "CANADIAN ARMY JOURNAL"