1. Mr. P. W. Gliddon was the contractor for the railway station mail service at Woodstock, N.B., during the year ended 31st December, 1900.
2. This service did not include the collecting of mail matter from the street boxes.
3. Mr. Thomas Baker is the contractor for the railway station mail service, and Mr. C. D. Johnston is the contractor for the letter collecting service.
4. $165 a year for the former service, and $104 a year for the latter 'service.
5. These prices were fixed by tender in 1896.
Subtopic: MAIL CONTRACT, WOODSTOCK, N.B.