1. Was a contract awarded for the operation of a ferry between Campbellton, New Brunswick and Cross Point, Quebec?
2. If so (a) on what date; (b) to whom; (c) how many tenders were received and from whom; (d) what were the specifications of the ferry boat; (e) what is type of construction; (f) what are the rates and schedule; (g) what is the amount of subsidy; (h) on whose recommendation was the contract awarded?
3. Is wharf construction or dredging necessary with the type of ferry specified in contract?
4. If so, what is the estimated cost in this connection?
5. Was a recommendation made to the cabinet regarding the awarding of this contract? If so, by whom?
6. At what date does contract call for ferry to be in operation?
Orders for Returns
Subtopic: CAMPBELLTON, N.B.-CROSS POINT, QUE., FERRY