1. When was the union station at Brockville, Ontario, erected?
2. Have any major repairs been made by the Canadian National Railways or the Canadian Pacific Railway to this station since its erection?
3. How many passengers travelling by Canadian National pool trains numbers 5 and 14, and Canadian Pacific pool trains numbers 563 and 562, have transferred trains at the Brockville union station, since January 1, 1945?
4. Has any recommendation ever been made to change the location of this station in order to give better accommodation to passengers and to facilitate the handling of both mail and express?
5. Have the railways given consideration to the construction of a vehicular subway on Perth street, Brockville, to relieve the traffic congestion whenever a Canadian National Railways train crosses the said street, and more particularly whenever an eastbound Canadian National passenger train stops at the Brockville union station?
Subtopic: BROCKVILLE, ONT., UNION STATION