1. Was Canada charged by the United States for the use of training facilities at Fort Lewis by Canadian troops going to Korea?
2. It so, how much per capita, per diem, was Canada charged for the use of billets, equipment, maintenance, United States training personnel, etc.?
3. What is the total amount charged Canada to date for these purposes?
4. Have United States authorities charged Canada for the use of United States facilities in Korea by Canadian troops on active service there?
5. If so (a) what such facilities are used by Canadian forces? (b) what has been the total amount charged to date for the use of each of these facilities? (c) what is the per capita amount per diem charged for the use of each of these facilities?
Subtopic: CHARGES FOR USE OF U.S. FACILITIES