1. Has an investigation taken place in respect to the cost of the St. Lawrence power and seaway?
2. If so, what is the estimated cost of the whole
3. Has the estimated cost been broken down by object, that is, as between the power development and the seaway?
4. What is the estimated cost to the government of Canada?
5. Will the power phase of the project be financed by the government of Canada?
6. In respect of the seaway, what are the estimated revenues and from what source, in relation to estimated operating and capital costs?
7. What is the expected effect of the project (a) on industrial development, identifying the areas affected; (b) in the creation of new traffic: (c) on established routes for Canadian domestic traffic; (d) on Canadian import and export trade through Canadian Atlantic ports?
He said: Mr. Speaker, as I should like to make several revisions to this question I would ask permission to withdraw it.
Subtopic: ST. LAWRENCE WATERWAY