1. Does the dominion government rent a Royal Canadian Air Force hangar at Saskatoon for purposes of housing a museum of pioneer vehicles? If so, to whom, and at what rental?
2. Under such a rental agreement, who is responsible for (a) repair; (b) maintenance; (c) insurance?
3. Is the rental on a monthly or annual basis?
4. Have any complaints or reports been received from the lessee as to the state of repair of the buildings? If so, what action has been taken?
5. What is the general condition of the property?
Subtopic: R.C.A.F. HANGARS, SASKATOON, SASK.-RENTAL FOR MUSEUM PURPOSES