1. What is the present status of the arrangements between the federal government and the government of Nova Scotia concerning the provision of a ferry service between Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, and a port in Maine, United States of America?
2. Was a conference of representatives of the two governments recently held? If so, on what date?
3. Were ports in Nova Scotia other than Yarmouth again given consideration?
4. What port in Maine has been selected?
5. Has any formal financial agreement between the two governments been signed?
6. Will the ferry be designed so as to permit the carrying of large refrigerator and trailer trucks and passenger busses?
7. When is it now expected that the details and plans will be completed?
8. What is the estimated length of time required for the construction of the ship after contract is let?
9. Is it expected that the service will be in operation in 1951?
Subtopic: FERRY SERVICE BETWEEN YARMOUTH, N. S., AND STATE OF MAINE