1. Are goods or equipment sold by war assets corporation sold "as is" and "where is," or may such goods or equipment be reconditioned or overhauled before being sold?
2. Are there any instances of any motor launches or boats or sea-going craft of any kind being renovated, repaired, overhauled, or reconditioned before being sold by war assets corporation, and is any such craft now being renovated, repaired, overhauled, or reconditioned in readiness for its being sold or put up for sale?
3. If so, where has such work been done, or where is it now being done?
4. To whom has any such craft been sold, or who is the prospective purchaser of any such craft?
5. Have any contracts been let by war assets corporation to North Channel Ship and Yacht Repair Company at any time since January 1, 1948?
6. If so, what are the details of any such contract, including the amounts of money involved, the work done or to be done, and the purpose thereof or the reason therefor?
Subtopic: WAR ASSETS