1. At what points have electric slide detector fences been installed on the Canadian National Railways line in British Columbia?
2. What other safety warning devices against rocks and slides have been installed?
3. Have any reports been received on the operation of these installations?
4. Do the reports indicate that these types of installations are satisfactory for the purpose of giving warning of rocks and slides?
5: If not, in what way are they unsatisfactory?
6. What further or other installations for this purpose are contemplated, and when is it expected the work on them may begin?
Subtopic: CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS