1. Did the Canadian Commercial Corporation between April 1, 1948, and March 31, 1949, purchase butter from (a) Australia; (b) Denmark; (c) New Zealand?
2. If so, what amount of butter in (a) pounds; (b) dollar value, was purchased from each of these countries?
3. To whom was this butter sold?
4. What was the loss or gain in each case?
5. By what agency was the loss, if any, paid?
6. Through which ports did this butter enter Canada, and how much through each Canadian port?
7. Was any of this butter brought through United States ports of entry? If so, what ports, and in what quantity through each port?
Subtopic: PURCHASE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES