1. What is the cost per mile to operate Canadian National Railways steam locomotives of the following types (a) 6500; (b) 6000; (c) 7000?
2. What is the itemized cost per mile of each of the above types of locomotive?
3. Are separate records kept of the per-mile costs in the different railway regions?
4. If so, what is the cost per mile of the operation of each of the above-mentioned types of locomotive in each region?
5. How many miles did each of the mentioned types of locomotive travel in 1948?
6. What would have been the cost in 1948 had diesel locomotives been used?
Subtopic: STEAM AND DIESEL LOCOMOTIVES