1. On August 15, 1945, how many persons were employed by the wartime prices and trade board in their offices at (a) Niagara Falls; (b) Welland; (b) St. Catharines; (d) Hamilton?
2. What are (a) the names of such employees; (b) the salary paid to each; (c) travelling expenses paid to each during 1945, 1946 and 1947?
3. Have any employees been engaged in these offices since August 15, 1945?
4. If so (a) what are their names ; (b) when were they engaged; (c) at what salary?
5. Have the services of any employees been discontinued since August 15, 1945 in any of these offices?
6. If so (a) what is the name of each such employee; (b) on what date; (c) for what reason?
7. How many are now employed in these offices at (a) Niagara Falls; (b) Welland; (c) St. Catharines; (d) Hamilton?
8. What are their names and respective
Subtopic: WARTIME PRICES AND TRADE BOARD-OFFICES IN WESTERN ONTARIO