1. How many copies of each issue of printed material (including books, pamphlets, folders and magazines) were circulated by the Department of National Health and Welfare in 1946?
2. How did the department determine who should receive each of these issues ?_
3. How many mailing lists were in use^ in the department with reference to each publication, and all publications?
4. How were these lists compiled?
5. How many names have been furnished for such lists by members of parliament?
6. How many names have been furnished for such lists by government members?
Subtopic: HEALTH AND WELFARE DEPARTMENT-PRINTED MATERIAL