1. What was the total cost to the government of the 50 wartime houses recently completed at Port Hope, Ontario?
2. What was the individual cost of (a)
4-roomed bouses: (b) 5-roomed houses; (c)
3. What was the agreement entered into by the government with the town of Port Hope for the building of these houses, rentals, management. and final disposition of same?
4. What was the length of time taken to complete the building of these 50 houses?
5. How many watchmen or guards were employed during the period of construction?
6. What was the total remuneration paid to such guards or watchmen?
Subtopic: WARTIME HOUSING-PORT HOPE