1. Have any amounts of money been received by the custodian of enemy property and placed to the credit of German, Austrian, Czechoslovakian or Japanese corporations since 1st September, 1939? If so, what are the amounts and to what corporations are they credited?
2. From what companies in Canada, or from what sources have such sums been received by the custodian of enemy property?
3. Has any interest been received on funds held by the custodian of enemy property?
4. If so, from whom was interest received?
5. How much has been received in interest?
6. What has been the disposition of funds received as interest?
7. Have any profits been received by the custodian of enemy property since 1st September, 1939, from businesses in Canada ow-ned or controlled by enemy nationals?
8. If so, how much has been received and from what sources did this money come?
Subtopic: CUSTODIAN OF ENEMY PROPERTY