1. How many motorcycles have been declared surplus by the Department of Naval Affairs?
2. What are the departmental numbers of the surplus declaration forms in each case?
3. On what dates were declarations of surplus motorcycles made?
4. How many of these motorcycles have been disposed of through War Assets Corporation?
5. How many of these motorcycles have been disposed of by sale to ex-service men, in pursuance with the policy which grants them priority of purchase?
6. In what province or provinces are the remainder of these motorcycles now located?