1. Did a delegation from The National Sugar Beet Producers Association of Canada tender a submission to S. R. Noble, J. L. Ilsley and J. G. Gardiner on or about February 7, 1945, in Montreal, in an effort to obtain assistance for beet producers of Canada?
2. If so, what kind and degree of assistance did they ask for?
3. Was their request granted?
4. If not, why not?
5. On or about February 12, 1945, diid a delegation of the same organization make a submission to Messrs. Ilsley and Gardiner in Ottawa ?
6. If so, what kind and degree of assistance did they ask for?
7. Was their request granted?
8. If not, why not?
9. What price does the dominion government pay at present for cane sugar refined?
10. What price does the dominion government at present pay beet sugar refineries for beet sugar refined?
Subtopic: SUGAR BEET INDUSTRY-ASSISTANCE TO PRODUCERS