1. Up to the present time, -how many parcels of land have been purchased in each province for account of Veterans' Land Act?
2. On how many parcels in each province has the board secured an option?
3. How many of these parcels are equipped with habitable buildings?
4. What is the price per acre paid or agreed on in each province for land, (a) with buildings; (b) without buildings?
5. Have any commissions been -paid ,to individuals or other agencies for securing those lands?
6. If so, at what rate, to whom paid, and what amount was paid to each?
7. Will those commissions -be included in the price charged to the settler in each case?
Subtopic: STRAIT OF CANSO FERRY