1. How many discharged men from the armed forces have been examined for pension from 1939 to date?
2. How many pensions have been awarded after, (a) first hearing; (b) after second hearing?
3. How many soldiers discharged after service overseas in category "E" have not been awarded a pension?
4. At what date was the present scale of pen sions set up?
5. Has there been any increase since that date?
6. Is the scale of pensions awarded under section 11-3 of the Pensions Act on the same scale as pensions awarded to soldiers suffering a war disability in an actual theatre of war?