1. Is the Machinery Service Limited, Ville La Salle, with head office on Lafleur avenue, a company that is owned by the government of Canada?
2. Is the Machinery Service Limited operated under government supervision?
3. Is one Thomas Arnold in the employ of the government, and if so, in what capacity?
4. Did said Thomas Arnold supervise or direct, or participate in equipping the plant of Machinery Service Limited, and if so, by whose direction or authority did he act?
5. What has been the total cost to date of equipping and tooling this plant?
6. What is the number of employees engaged in the plant?
7. What number of internees brought to Canada from England are employed in the plant?
8. What is the present rate or rates of pay of the various classes of labour, skilled and unskilled, employed in Machinery Service Limited?
9. Was priority accorded to Machinery Service Limited in the procuring of equipment?
10. What class or classes of products or parts are made in this plant?