1. Who are the enforcement officers, legal and otherwise, of the wartime prices and trade board at Toronto?
2. What are their names, salaries and other emoluments, and how many are returned soldiers?
3. Has the government taken action to fix maximum fines in the Toronto police court for minor technical or other breaches of this board's regulations?
4. How many prosecutions were made by provinces during 1942 and to the end of February, 1943?
5. Are municipal or provincial gaols used to house those convicted, and how many by provinces have been imprisoned?
6. Is time allowed to pay these fines?
Subtopic: WARTIME PRICES AND TRADE BOARD-TORONTO PROSECUTIONS