1. On what date and under what authority and regulations did the periodical known as
. the London Echo qualify as a newspaper for the postal rate of one cent per four ounces?
2. On what date and to whom was a copy of this periodical submitted for inspection, as required by section 47 of the Canada Official Postal Guide?
3. Is this periodical being addressed to local subscribers as required by section 40 of the Canada Official Postal Guide?
4. What is the annual subscription rate of this newspaper?
5. Is this newspaper being delivered by letter carriers to subscribers only or is it being delivered to householders on the carriers' route?
6. What extra weight does the delivery of this newspaper by letter carrier add, on the average, to the burden each letter carrier is required to deliver?
Subtopic: POSTAL SERVICE-"LONDON ECHO"