1. Mr. Jean Peloquin, director of rationing for the province of Quebec, is being relieved' of his duties on July 31, 1942.
2. General incapacity to perform the duties required in that position.
3. Mr. S. Boyd Millen is supervisor of the ration section. Prior to his appointment to the wartime prices and trade board Mr. Millen was managing director of John Millen and' Son, Limited, Montreal. Mr. Millen is serving the board without any remuneration.
4. Mr. O. W. Rodomar, deputy supervisor of the ration section, has, for the last fourteen years, been an employee of the Chrysler
Questions as Orders for Returns
Corporation in the province of Quebec, occupying the position of assistant regional manager for eastern Canada. Mr. Rodomar is on loan to the government from the Chrysler Corporation.
5. Yes, as a temporary appointment.
Subtopic: DIRECTOR OF RATIONING, PROVINCE OF QUEBEC