1. Have any applications for pension been received from the members, still living, of the 1885 Northwest field force? If so, from whom, and when?
2. What action did the committee on pensions take on this matter during the sessions of 1941 and 1942, when it was last before them?
3. How many veterans of this force (by provinces), are still living?
4. Are any of them said to be in need of some federal financial aid or assistance?
5. Will any action be taken this session to grant them the same treatment as veterans of the South African war receive?
6. What study has been made of the question?
Subtopic: PENSIONS-NORTHWEST FIELD FORCE OF 1885