1. What are the rates being charged in canteens and other similar services, in the various camps of His Majesty's forces in Canada, since the sales tax was raised?
2. Will any aid by way of bonus, subvention or subsidy be given as an aid to soldiers?
3. Have the rates that formerly existed been frozen to prevent excessive charges by the wartime prices and trade or other board?
4. What were the rates charged for cigarettes, chocolate bars, sandwiches, pop, ice cream, tea, coffee, beer and other articles of food and refreshment in these camps, (a) before the sales tax increase, (b) since they were put into effect?
5. What regulation of these prices has the government regarding public and private canteens to the camps, re rates charged?
6. Does the wartime prices and trade board issue any regulations in the matter?
Subtopic: CANADIAN FORCES-PRICES IN CANTEENS