1. Is James Elliott Coyne, deputy chairman of the wartime prices and trade board, a permanent employee of the government, or of any government agency?
2. If so, what salary and other allowances does he receive?
3. Is he married, or single without dependents ?
4. What is his age?
5. Was he appointed under a certificate that his appointment was necessary in the public interest ?
6. Was he employed as counsel, or otherwise, with the royal commission on dominion-provincial relations?
7. What total salary or fees was he paid for this work, and on what basis were these calculated?
8. By whom has he been employed during the past five years?
9. For how many years has he been employed by the government or governmental agencies?
Subtopic: WARTIME PRICES AND TRADE BOARD-J. E. COYNE