1. What is the name of the building, and the street address in which the offices of the wartime prices and trade board is located at Vancouver?
2. How many square feet of floor space is occupied?
3. What is the rent per square foot?
4. Before offices in the said building were taken, did the government investigate the accommodation available in other buildings?
5. If so, (a) what buildings were considered, and (b) what was the rent per square foot in each instance?
6. Could other adequate accommodation have been secured at a lower rental?
7. If so, why was it not taken?
Subtopic: WARTIME PRICES AND TRADE BOARD-VANCOUVER OFFICES