1. During the present seeding season does the government propose to take the necessary steps to stop the calling up of farmers, farmers' sons and agricultural employees for obligatory military training?
2. Has the government given, or does it intend to give to divisional registrars the necessary instructions to that end?
3. If so, what arrangements has the government made for this purpose and what instructions will it give, or has it given to the registrars ?
4. Has the government advised, or will it advise regimental commanding officers who find farmers are imperatively required in their districts, to bring before the appropriate commissions immediately all requests for delay submitted by the farmers referred to?
5. If so, what are the views or instructions that the government has given, or proposes to give, to regimental commanding officers?
Subtopic: MILITARY TRAINING-FARMERS AND AGRICULTURAL EMPLOYEES