1. Is the government at present carrying on any experiments with alcohol manufactured from Canadian wheat?
Questions as Orders for Returns
2. Has the government granted any financial assistance to any Canadian distiller to carry on experimental work in this connection?
3. If so, what amounts have been granted and to whom?
4. Have government tests been made of alcohol extracted from Canadian wheat, and what has been learned from such tests?
5. Has the government discovered any satisfactory method of blending this alcohol with other products, to be used as a substitute for gasoline?
Subtopic: ALCOHOL FROM CANADIAN WHEAT