1. What is the reason for the transfer of the assistant general manager of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation from Montreal to Ottawa ?
2. What are his present functions?
3. To whom is he directly responsible?
4. What are the functions of the general manager?
5. Have any amendments been made to the by-laws of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation or are any contemplated?
6. What changes in the constitution of the C.B.C. do such amendments, if any, make?
7. Has any new member been appointed to the board of governors? If so, who?
8. What was the salary paid to, (a) the general manager; (b) the assistant general manager of the C.B.C. last year?
9. Has any change in their salaries been made recently, or is one contemplated? If so, what is the nature of such change?
10. Were either or both of these officials entitled to a stipulated expense allowance last year, in addition to salary? If so, how much for each allowance?
11. To what extent were these expense allowances used?
12. Were both or either exceeded? If so, by how much?
13. Was the attention of the Minister of Munitions and Supply or the deputy minister of transport, or any other officials of either department drawn by the auditor general or any other officer of his department or by any officer of the C.B.C. to any expense accounts having been overdrawn?
14. If so, what action was taken or is to be taken in this regard?
Subtopic: CANADIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION-ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER