1. What are the details with respect to all sums spent by the Department of Naval Services, since the beginning of the present war, on publicity?
2. What are the respective names and salaries of those in this publicity branch?
3. (a) Had the writers any naval experience, (b) who appointed them, (c) and what navy course, if any, are they taking?
4. What post does Lieut. Farrow hold in the navy, is he a British subject, what previous naval training or experience had he, and what articles has he written?
5. What was the cost of the illustrated booklet or brochure recently circulated regarding the naval arm of the service?
6. Does the royal navy utilize public funds for publicity propaganda?