1. How many loans were made in Ontario by the Canadian farm loan board in each fiscal
year from the setting up of the board to March 31, 1940?
2. What was the total amount of the loans made in the said province during each of these years?
3. How many applications for loans in the
province of Ontario were disposed of in the period from March 31, 1940, to December 31, 1940, and how many of these applications were granted? .
4. What was the total amount of such loans made from March 31, 1940, to December 31, 1940?
5. How many persons were employed in connection with the Toronto office of the said board during the fiscal year ending March 31, 1940?
6. What was the total cost of the administration of the farm loan board in Ontario for the said fiscal year?
7. Is this cost in addition to the amount collected from farmers for inspection fees and other expenses collected from persons applying for loans?
Subtopic: CANADLAN FARM LOAN BOARD-ONTARIO LOANS